Kind of had a come to Jesus morning this morning when I discovered my true weight. Time to make some changes. So I've decided I will call it my early New Years resolutions and hopefully even though I am going on vacation in two weeks, I will be able to keep it up and keep it going.
1. As everyone always says, I'd like to lose weight in the New Year. I'm not going to put a number on it but lets just say to get to where I'd like to be I need to adjust my eating habits and start exercising more often. I mean right now I am not doing anything work or school wise. I literally have no reason why I shouldn't be healthier.
2. Instead of going to bed at 2 am and getting up at 12 pm. I need to start going to bed between 11 and 12 or when Rob does and getting up between like 9 and 10. If it means I have to go by an alarm for no reason other than getting up decent until my body adjusts again, so be it.
3. I need to start disconnecting from the internet more. By that I mean, instead of staying up an extra hour to check Facebook, my blog and e-mail, I need to just shut it off, forget about it and get to it the next morning. If it means I miss some things, such is life. It only seems to cause drama and who needs that in their life?
4. Also in 2011 I'd like to find a job and go back to school. Instead of pushing them off I just need to do them. Get the paperwork in and do my time to get those tasks accomplished.
5. Piston needs more of my time. In 2011 we are going to MASTER potty training. Hopefully. I'm also going to try and take him for walks more often. When it's not so cold during the day so he gets his energy out and I don't freeze to death. Also, Piston will lose his manhood and we will get him up to date on all of his vet stuff.
6. Finally. I'm going to work on making my relationship with Rob stronger. We love and care for each other but sometimes we rub each other the wrong way and it doesn't make either one of us happy. Instead of automatically getting frustrated, I'm going to be a bit more cautious of my attitude and how I treat him. We are both in this for the long haul, so it needs to be enjoyable at least! :D
I'm already off to a good start today. Now I'm headed to the gym to activate a free 2 week trial at a women's gym. It's a good start and will put me right up to when I leave. When I get home I will have to figure out where to go from there.