1. What’s one thing in the past month you would have changed?
The obvious answer for me is that I wouldn't have had my husband go back to Kuwait! And if he absolutely HAD to go back, I'd stretch his R&R out a bit more.
2. What was your favorite thing that happened in March?
Definitely the first week. Getting to be with my husband for just a few precious days. Another couple highlights from this month.. our anniversary and Piston's birthday.
3. Check your phone... who was the last person you called and what is your favorite thing about them?
I last called the Pet Ranch.. which is where I board Piston when I'm going to be gone overnight or all day sometimes. My favorite thing is that they exhaust my dog in such a short amount of time to the point that he is a lazy bum for 1 to 2 days after, it's awesome.
4. If you were a crayon, what color would you be and why?
Purple seems to be my color of choice right now. It is a girly and fun color but I think it still conveys maturity and emotions. (Look at me getting all deep and stuff!)
5. What are you looking forward to in April?
Besides being another month closer.. my Mom's birthday, my Spring Break (not for another 2 weeks!) Staying the night at my parents new lake house for the first time. And my best friends bachelorette party!
Happy weekend y'all!