In honor of this being my first post in May (can you believe THAT?!) I am giving myself some goals for this month.. (maybe we could make it a link up?)
1. Call maintenance and have them fix the dishwasher.. finally.
2. Clean ALL the laundry and ALL the dishes.. and do not let them get to 3 hampers and a whole countertop again.. don't judge.
3. Mail out all my exchange packages ON TIME.
4. Refrain from taking on all of my family and friends issues.. I love being supportive and there for anyone and everyone. Some of you know this by now. But at the same time I can't let EVERYTHING weigh on my mind to the point of it stressing me out too.
5. Complete homework more than 2 hours before it is due.. preferably before the weekend.
6. Cuddle my dog.
7. Remind my husband how much I love him.
8. Enjoy all the crazy fantastic things coming up this month..
What are some of your goals for the month of May?
Some weekend wrap up photos:
Visited my sister at her college.
Did her hair for a fraternity end of year dance.
Celebrated one of my best friends singlehood.
Went out for beers with another best friend.]]
And finally. I read a post one of the members of one of my favorite Facebook group posted on her blog. Find it here. If you are a military spouse, I high suggest this Letter From a Military Wife. It hits the nail on the head to a tee.