Since this has been our first settled summer that didn't include packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking, re-settling... I've learned some things...
- I HATE bugs. Which is unfortunate because Georgia seriously houses every single bug ever. I've never had a problem with them before but seriously the bugs I have encountered this summer... over it.
- Pregnancy is infinitely times better when your best friend from home is going through the same thing as you!
- It is impossible to keep carpet clean with two rambunctious dogs.
- That genetic blood stuff I have confuses people. Long story short I was told a few years ago that I would need to give myself blood thinners while pregnant. Of course my OB and his team of doctors took a huge look at it all and it amounted to less than half of a percentage of a chance of getting a blood clot, so I [thankfully] opted out of the blood thinners.
- 90 degree weather is not too hot to break out the pumpkin scented candles.
- Even being a stay-at-home wife I've found myself plenty busy.. between doctors appointments, the Spouse's club I chair for and keeping up with the house I'm doing great!
- I've inherited another gene that I didn't know about. I tested positive in my prenatal panels for the cystic fibrosis gene. Luckily Rob isn't a carrier so it isn't a huge concern.
- 90 degree weather is TOO hot for good deer hunting for the husband.