So, how about some happy thoughts?
- The Royals are up TWO games to NONE against the Mets in the World freaking Series. It is our year baby.
- Our master bedroom is unpacked and everything but the curtains are hung up.
- I've started to feel the bubble feeling of this little one inside of me.
- Grace ate real chicken today (as opposed to McDonalds chicken...) on her own free will.
- The delight of daddy coming home from work has returned to our house. Crazy dog limbs everywhere and our beautiful girl stopping to smile as the boots trudge up the stairs.
- Fall TV shows are back... and I'm slightly obsessed with Blindspot, Blood and Oil and the Blacklist.
- I had to take the 1 hour glucose test early (because of the gestational diabetes I "had" with Grace..) in this pregnancy, which resulted in Grace going into the free child watch program at the hospital for a while. The happy part? No tears were shed. (Which could also be sad too... she's growing up...)
- This year will be the first year we take Grace legit trick'or'treating! It is also Rob's first year to be here for Halloween. Last year he was at WOCS during Halloween and Thanksgiving.
- Every morning I wake up and I am alive and free.
Happy almost-Thursday my friends!